top of page
Currency Displayed in $ USD
New age of Long range frame
RD-047 NEW TOROA LR 290 7" PROPS
The KAREAREA RD-047 TOROA LR 290 is the new age of freestyle long range FPV racer for 7” propellers using its own uniquely designed very durable monocoque chassis. It is the first freestyle frame with vertical arms and optional wings for long and smooth mid air hang time and reduced propwash.
• Full 3K Japan Toray T-700 grade plane matte carbon fibre plate with black lamination coated chamfer cut edgy (not twill, plane CF is much stronger on impact from all directions of crashes). Light weight frame set weighs 150g (+, - 2g) and 164g (+, - 2g) with optional wings including hardware.
• All aluminum parts are 7075 T6 aero grade with hard anodizing except for stand offs.
• The unique design of TOROA’s arm end works as a bumper to protect the motors from impacts of the crash.
• Top and bottom mount battery position for greater usability option for any style of pilots.
• Optimized C.G combined with lower motor position on vertical arms provide superior handling performance for long range flying.
• Monocoque type side plates maximizes CCD camera protection.
• Compatible with FPV cameras (28-29mm CCD cams) such as RunCam Swift and Foxeer FPV CCD cameras.
• Action cameras can be mounted (e.g. GoPro, RunCam 3) by using optional 3D printed camera mount (not included)
bottom of page